Saturday, September 24, 2011

Starting over

I started this blog a couple of years ago, made a couple of irrelevant posts and then went onto other things and kind of forgot about keeping it going. So much has changed since then that I decided to just delete everything and start over. Since very few people, if anybody, have ever even read the old posts I figured it probably wouldn't matter that much. :-)

This is a blog about, well, what ever I feel like writing about on a given day. Could be politics, could be current events, could be that I just feel like ranting for no apparent reason at all... we'll just have to wait and see. I figured now was a good time to re-boot the blog since I've just signed up for the new Google+ and I figure I can link it in somehow and it will make me a bit more diligent in posting entries.

Have a look at the 'About Me' bit over there --------> to see a preview of the type of crap I'm likely to talk about here. I'll do a full re-introduction later.


No comments: